This strength based workout uses your body weight as your primarily resistance to build strength
Consists of: Warmup , workout and cool down
Featured exercises: Push ups with modifications from beginner to advanced, low burpees with modifications and core moves to get you strong.
- Full video length: 9 minutes
- Days per week: 2 -3
- Target Body part: Arms, shoulders, legs
- Equipment: None
- Recommended rounds: 3 beginner, 5 - 6 intermediate, 7 - 10 advanced
- Recommendation: Core strength workout after
- Difficulty level: 6 / 10. The more rounds you do, the tougher it gets.
- Challenge yourself and be safe
Exercise combined with sound nutritional practices will have you seeing the benefits more.
-A digital copy of the meal prep guide, Meal Prep Simplified: Strategies for simple successful meal prepping